of Orchard Learning Systems
The following summarizes our policies with respect to the nonpublic personal information which we collect, the nonaffiliated parties with whom we share that information, and the methods which we use to protect that information.
Our Policies and Practices to Protect The Confidentiality and Security Of Your Information
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
- All third parties who have access to our customers’ nonpublic personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We afford prospective and former customers the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We Collect and May Disclose to Nonaffiliated Parties
- Information which you provide to us on applications for our products, financing or through other forms, telephone or in-person interviews.
- Information about your transactions with us, such as the products you purchase and your payment history.
- Information from other sources such as employers and other third parties.
- Information provided to us from consumer reporting agencies relating to your credit history.
Nonaffiliated Third Parties To Whom We May Disclose Personal Information
- Financial service providers, such as banks and credit charge card companies.
- Non-financial companies, such as retailers and direct marketers.
- We may also make disclosures of nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, primarily in order to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction which you request or authorize in connection with servicing or processing your account.
Nonaffiliated Third Parties With Whom We Have a Contractual Relationship
We may disclose any information that we collect, as set forth above, to nonaffiliated third parties with whom we have contractual relationships. These nonaffiliated third parties may include companies which perform operational services related to your account or marketing services for us. Such companies might include financial institutions or companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
How To Opt Out Of Information Sharing
If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than those disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to third parties you may call us at (800) 595-5561, provide us with your Orchard Learning Systems account number, and instruct us that you are making an opt-out request in accordance with this Privacy Notice.